Saturday 12 November 2011

My return to Big Brother Bit on the Side  (Vanessa Feltz was double booked opening a ski run) required being a judge of artwork of the contestants. All of them drew a pair of eyes.  I wondered if they could draw other body parts as well? Then decided best not encourage... Sex food and body emissions are not best represented in crayon on card.

On Big Brother's Bit on the Side


My return trip to Wales for Cariad@Iaith:Love4Language out on Christmas Eve required being part of a house party in Laugharne where all the walls were painted in Farrow and Ball or ‘Farrow and Brown’ as my friend Melanie stated firmly (I let it go but only because she’s famous and play’s someone’s Mum in ‘Gavin and Stacey’) – we made mince pies in Welsh and sang about them in Welsh to keep the focus on us rather than the pies - then on the last night we listened to Lowri Evans' beautiful voice (I bought her CD and then left it there) and I morphed into a drunk free and single girl swaying to the music, shouting (in Welsh) and flirting in that way only older people do when they think they are in a house party away from home. Nothing happened and I missed the charades. Trying to persuade S4Cariad that an Easter reunion would make great viewing.

Me and Mel Waters (famous welsh actress in Gavin and Stacey)  walking in matching
 warm coats to see Dylon Thomas’s boathouse . It was locked.
I'm in awe of this man -which is why as you can see I'm
 wearing a false nose so he won't be too attracted

My plate is clean so now considering carpet