Friday 27 January 2012

Quick Reads

So here am I doing a quick few words thanking my family, my agent , my double gusset support wear - na only kidding. Here some pics from this week’s launch of the Quick Reads series at the Senedd in Cardiff. Proper posh government do with nice sandwiches


Here is very important Minister for Skills, Jeff Cuthbert. He lent me his specs as I forgot mine. I luvs him.

and here we are supporting the heart. He is holding my book which was more than gallant so I let him have a gratis copy. For you it's £1.99
And here I am with a lovely Miss Wales, Courtenay Hamilton, who is holding her own


http://www.walesonline.co.uk/cardiffonline/cardiff-news/2012/01/26/actress-helen-lederer-helps-launch-short-books-for-adult-literacy-campaign-91466-30200625/

After the launch I was interviewed by the wonderful Roy Noble on BBC Radio Wales. Here we are swapping our lovely books.

The Roy Noble show http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0079fxq - My interview is in the last hour of the show.