Monday 8 August 2011

Not too much exciting news has happened so am making some of this up.

Ventured to Osterley –which is not a town in Austria but a TV studio to review paper for Sky news. – Might need to turn 60 before I get my own current affairs programme – Miriam Oreilly is my role model keeping my hopes alive.


Needing to learn my Edinburgh show so wonder if drawing pictures to remember points will help? Drawing pictures does not excite me as I will need 5000.


Am about to have a lesson on Facebook – as have a phobia about the layout – this is better than having phobia about breathing but only just.


The film Horrid Henry got a stinky review – am shocked and appalled .. Does the reviewer write for The Spectator?

Thankfully have put the right staples in my stapler – but have not managed to read ‘Feel the fear and do it anyway’ - couldn’t manage it – too scared.